10 day old baby..bleeding in navel
I have a 10 day old baby. . his cord fell off on 5 th day.. he s bleeding in the navel area a lil bit. Is this normal..can I put coconut oil to navel to heal the wound

Clean the base of the cord area twice a day using spirit,apply NOTHING else. If not healing in 3-5 days, consult your paediatrician for physical examination and treatment.
Not require any thing to apply If area remain dry then bleeding will stop Make sure at birth child received vit K injection
If vit k not received at birth then child should take immediately vit k 1 mg injection
Vit k, umbilical cord bleeding