10.66mg/dl serum calcium
I have 10.66 mg/dl blood serum calcium . I have fatigue and tiredness all day. I also have irritability and confusion

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Thencalcium level seems to be normal. Why havent you attached the whole report along with tbis question. Your symptoms need evaluation. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
You need to undergo a total evaluation for Hormones related to Calcium Please consult an Endocrinologist or Physician in Udaipur
Dr. Jitendra Sharma
Your blood calcium about normal. Your complaints can be due to other reasons