1 yr old not gaining weight
My daughter is 1 yr old .her weight is 7.2 kg..her birth weight was 3.18 kg...Till 6 months I gave her breastfeed...She can walk on her own now..She is active child...Do potty mostly 3 times a day after meals..She has 4 upper teeth and 2 lower teeth.. Now her daily diet is .. Dalia with ghee in the morning ..8:30 -10 ..  then breast feed...11:30 ..lunch...1:30-2:30...rice vegetables or dal roti with ghee .. In evening 5:30-6:30..Mango shake/ banana shake or glucose biscuits in 1/2 cup milk ..Dinner..7:45-8:30...dal roti/ khichdi with ghee. ..At night I breastfeed her before sleep My concern is why she is not gaining weight. What could be the reason apart from nutrition as I think I am giving her proper feed .Please advise .Attaching her current prescription and weight,  height data since birth.Doctor advised in march to take care of her nutrition before that doctor used to say her height weight is fine.

Consult a paediatrician directly for other systemic assessment
Plotting the values in graph would help.. Will need more details to help you out..
Does she have any other health concern? any sickness she had in recent or in past?
To consult online for detailed hiatory and evaluation..