1 month pregnant.

I m 1 month pregnant. We don't want this baby now (just 3 months back I got married) bcoz it will effect to my career and my baby's career. My husband and me not yet settled in our life. So Please tell me is it effect for my next pregnancy if I take tablet. Please help in this situation.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Mtp kit has overall 99% success rate and it is the safest possible route for early abortion. It doesn't have any effect on future pregnancy.

Hello.. Well you can consult a gynaecologist and go for abortion measures..either medical treatment I.e through tablets following usg scan or dilatatation and evacuation... No it will not be a problem for next pregnancy.. It's better you don't concieve uptil an yr after getting the products of conception removed...I suggest you to go for contraception measures like ocps or barrier methods as per your convenience... Consult a gynaecologist and discuss about it too