"Not" lactose intolerance

I am facing gas in my head after consuming milk. I don't feel problem from ice cream, ghee, buttermilk and curd. I don't have lactose intolerance but gas in my head affects my concentration. It may be because of fermentation in my intestines(bacterial overgrowth). I love milk and don't want to stop drinking as I am underweight also. What should I do? Can we make it easy to digestible, or what else can we do?

Doctor Answers (1) on "Not" lactose intolerance

It is not clear q when were you diagnosed with allergy to milk, sofa and egg. If you are not allergic to milk products you may not be allergic to milk. However it is possible milk may not suit you. Milk products like curd are equally useful. These can be consumed in good quantities rather than taking milk.
It is also not clear why you are taking sibofix and V Bact. These are antibiotics not to be consumed regularly and without medical advice.
You should do some mild exercise and possibly yoga also.You should avoid tension. Sleep hygiene should also be maintained and basic diet principles should also be followed.
It will be better if you can consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment.