" PCOS/PCOD "
I have unwanted hairs (14-15hairs) in d cleavage area & on nipples(4-5hairs) & from navel ..i have seen d gyna but she did not check neither scanned &  directly prescribed me to have tablet fr 3 months .i was not satisfied with d gyna so i didn't .. periods r regular every month , No acne ..No changes .. wat do yu suggest .. I have these hairs since teenage.i thot i am hairy ... I did not know abt pcos or its symptoms but anyhow i got to know now ..So do i need to take tablet o is it not necessary ,or do i need to go through any tests ?...Pls kindly suggest Asap .

During Puberty body structure and function changes.  You know already... Even body hairs do.. It is inevitable and natural... Accept the fact.. As you mentioned periods are normal  and no other health issues.. These points are suggesting that you are healthy and you are normal and more over no need of medicine if nothing abnormalities...

+167
Chat with a doctor
Dear patient, 1.body hair, 2.late/early periods, 3.ultrasound report, if 2 out of 3 conditions are present, then you have pcos. No need to take any medication for now.
Get a usg (w/a) and revert back
Don't take any medication now
Please If those medicines are hormone preparations, avoid them Consult nearby dermatologist having laser facilities, That will help you a lot