Weight gain

I want to gain weight my weight is 43 is their any ayurvedic medicine that can make me fit and healthy

Harisha N L

Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
To increase weight u should be disease free and should have good appetite. if everything is good then u need to follow a nutritious diet plan. U should avoid spicy food items and should take proper sleep at night. U may consult me for diet plan and herbal tips to increase weight.