Vaginalcrack
I am 23 old female and married. I found there is crack in skin at vagina when we tried sex, after some days that crack heeled automaticaly. But when we tried having sex  again after few day, my skin crack again near vagina opening developed. This is happening   agin and again. Please advise me medicine for the same.

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi It is normal for you to have this minor tear near the vaginal opening. You can keep the area clean and apply any antibiotic ointment. As you have frequent intercourse it will dilate and heal it permanently. Till then you can apply ointment. But if the tear is big and non healing ,then consult a gynaecologist.