Too much watery stuff
When ever I have sex with my fiancee the watery slippery thing from my penis releases too much,when ever she make me aroused and horny my release too much this slippery stuff from my penis,if it is a problem please tell what to do?if not plese tell is this normal?

Hi, Penile discharge is the abnormal loss of fluid that is not urine or semen from the urethra at the tip of the penis. It is commonly the sign of a sexually transmitted disease (STD), and requires prompt and accurate diagnosis and treatment.