Penis Foreskin cut

Foreskin of my penis cut due to sillieness .It's is very painful for me during urinetion .I am confuse to go to meet whom ( urologist or general physician ) for treatment. Give me some suggestion ,also medicine for cure.
views-icons 183 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently For such problem  First consult general practictioner For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?