pain in left ear
Hello sir,I got pain in my left ear a week back.when I went to doctor he said I got infection in ear and he gave me medicines like amoxycilin & potassium tablet and candid ear drops using from last 5 days.But the problem is I got a white substance like infection in ear and little uneasy and not hearing sounds perfectly

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you must have had fungal infection of ear canal known as otomycosis. fungal debris will obstruct ear canal and will cause blocking sensation. debris have to be removed for improvement of symptoms. kindly get back to treating doctor for its removal
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to return to his clinic and have your ears cleaned out by vacuum suction method to remove the fungal debris.