More Hairfall
Hello doctor,                  .I have more hairfall for the past three years and my hair density also very less.I also found some sort of baldness on the left side of my head.I am not 100% sure about that but hairfall continues.What type of comb and oil should I use?? How much times I should wash my hair per week??

Dr. Vignessh Raj

Hello. As u r having hairfall for past 3 yrs and baldness started on one side, few things has to be noted. If anyone in ur family  having baldness?? If so its hereditary male pattern baldness. . And regarding the hairfall its quite normal if u lose 50-80 hairs per day. But if its more we have to assess it and find the cause for it by doing certain tests . And for the baldness to stop progressing, u should start treatment for it or else its matter of time that d baldness progress. Combs , oils and shampoos alone won't be sufficient to control it. Use Rosewood comb for mild benefit. Take hair wash thrice a week . Thank you.