Joy itch with foul smell
I had a joy itch I used itch guard and it was gone for a week but came back Now it itchs less smells more and also secrets liquid I think which is making it smell & affected area loosing uper skin Should I use "fourderm" by cipla or any other cream? Why this is happening because of bacteria or fungus?

Hi , Tinea cruris, a pruritic superficial fungal infection of the groin and adjacent skin. dry the crural folds completely after bathing and to use separate towels for drying the groin and other parts of the body. put on the socks before the undershorts to reduce the possibility of direct contamination. Tinea cruris can become infected secondarily by candidal or bacterial organisms. In addition, the area can become lichenified and hyperpigmented in the setting of a chronic fungal infection. Kindly consult Dermatologist...