Irregular periods
I'm 17 . Menstrual bleeding began when I was 13 . Till the age of 16 it was perfectly fine and periodic. But as soon as I turned 17 it became abnormal.  I get periods once in 2-3 months.  I was suggested a pill : gyanaset by my doctor.  After taking it I get my periods for that month only. What's happening exactly?

helloo.. hormonal changes are occurring at your age because of which your periods might be getting delayed... consult a gynaecologist once to be assured..
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
you  r  having  harmonal  disbalanc e.  plz  see  a  gynaec.  need  to  rule  out  pcos  or  hypothyroidism