I want the test name

I want the pcr test name for gonorrhea so i can do the test  so kindly tell me  the test name as soon as possible
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>I want the test name</p>

The 2 major tests to determine Gonorrhea are, 1. Nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT). NAATs find the genetic material (DNA) of gonorrhea germs. These tests are very accurate. They can be done on urine samples or samples of body fluid from the area where the infection is suspected. 2. Gonorrhea culture. This test is done on a sample of body fluid collected from the area where the infection is suspected, such as the cervix, urethra, eye, rectum, or throat. The sample is combined with substances that help the gonorrhea germs grow. This test can also tell if the gonorrhea germs are resistant to antibiotics.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?