Haemopathy psychiatrist
I want to know about haemopathic psychiatrist is it there or not i want to consult for schizophrenia and mental stability
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. psychiatrist is of allopathy. not homeopathy. consult a psychiatrist for your problem and continue his treatment. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?