Black neck
MY NECK IS VERY BLACK SINCE MY CHILDHOOD .I IGNORED IT FROM THE DAYS OF MY CHILDHOOD.BUT NOW I FEEL VERY DEPRESSED IT BECOMES MORE WORST NOW.I CONSULT MANY DOCTORS BUT NO DOCTOR DIAGNOSED IT PROPERLYMY NECK PROPERLY.THEY ALWAYS GIVE ME COSMETIC CREAMS .IN MY FAMILY NOBODY HAS BLACK N

Hey, Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterized by areas of dark, velvety discoloration in body folds and creases. The affected skin can become thickened. Most often, acanthosis nigricans affects your armpits, groin and neck. The skin changes of acanthosis nigricans  typically occur in people who are obese or have diabetes.