Cyst on my face.

I am having a cyst in the center of my left cheek . will it leave a mark if I remove it through a surgeon.
views-icons 68 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it could be something called a sebaceous cyst or epidermoid cyst. and removal of it can leave an unsightly scar. suggest you to visit the surgeon and talk about getting it removed intra orally. That would address your scar problem. all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?