----------
Earlier I had black beard since last 2 years. But since last month the hair of my beard are half blond and half black. Please suggest me how should I overcome this problem

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 25 yrs exp Pune

you need a lot of medicine to improve internal degeneration and weakness of bone skin and hair according to all-o-pathy and by courier it will cost approx 699 per month for six months required minimum
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

If it's blonde then you might be having a nutritional deficiency issue. I sincerely suggest you visit 1. A dermatologist to confirm what I said 2. A dietician to get a HEALTHY AND BALANCED DIET. This should help you. Do not use 'treatments' suggested by friends, family and pharmacists because that is a common tendency I have seen in patients in people.