lumps are under the skin

I have noticed lumps under my skin,  They are sore if you rub your fingers along them, and tend to be small - about the size of peas,especially above the rib area, but other places too like my tummy. noticeable more on the rib cage. its tooo painful... plese help.. i have  piles problem as well
views-icons 83 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you need to get those lumps checked out by a surgeon. suggest you to no delay it further. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?