Apollo Children's Hospitals, Thousand Lights, Chennai
The location of Apollo Children’s Hospital is at the heart of Chennai i.e., Thousand Lights. This hospital is an 80-bedded quaternary care multispeciality hospital. Apollo Children’s Hospital strives for the best treatment possible for the children in need because of the increases in the incidence of birth defects and congenital disorders in the country. Along with the best health care services, the hospital also has state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern technology solutions for treatment with international standards.
- Mental health
- Complete with state of the art Neonatology care units and Pediatric Intensive care
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leaving valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments and being on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
- Ambulance service
- 24-hour accident & emergency service
- International patient care
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Car parking
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Blood banks
- ATM services
Location Selector in Chennai:
- Apollo Children's Hospitals, Thousand Lights - Chennai
- Apollo First Med Hospitals, Kilpauk - Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Tondiarpet - Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Sowcarpet - Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Karaikudi - Chennai
- Apollo Heart Centre - Chennai
- Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital, Teynampet - Chennai
- Apollo Specialty Hospitals, Vanagaram - Chennai
- Apollo Specialty Hospital, OMR - Chennai
- Apollo Cradle Women's Hospital, Thousand Lights - Chennai
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, MRC Nagar - Chennai
- Apollo Spectra Hospital - Alwarpet - Chennai
IPD visiting hours:
- 7 am - 9 am
- 12 noon - 1:30 pm
- 4 pm - 7 pm