Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Udaya Kumar M

Dr. Udaya Kumar M


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

11 Years Experience Overall  (8 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

97% (63 votes)

Dr. Udaya Kumar M is an ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Pallikaranai, Chennai and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Udaya Kumar M practices at Dr. Kamakshi Memorial Hospital in Pallikaranai, Chennai and Derm O Ear Advanced Skin And ENT Cure Clinic in Tambaram West, Chennai. He completed MBBS from Annamalai Universtiy in 2007 and MS - Otorhinolaryngology from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem in 2012His specific area of interest includes treatment for giddiness and ear disorders.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

Tambaram, Chennai

Derm O Ear Skin And ENT Cure Clinic


C5, Bharathy Nagar, 2nd Main Road, Mudichur Road , Old Perungalathur, Landmark: Near to Canara Bank, Chennai

Get Directions

+ 7

Mon - Sat

01:00 - 04:00
05:00 - 08:00


01:00 - 04:00

Online Payment Available
Max. 30 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Derm O Ear Skin And ENT Cure Clinic
Change Clinic
4300Max 30 mins wait