Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Griffin M

Dr. Griffin M

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery


14 Years Experience Overall  (5 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Griffin is a Urologist practicing in Chennai. He started his medical profession from Thanjavur Medical College, where he did his M.B.B.S. Following that he acquired expertise in the field of Surgery, was a PG resident in the Dept of General Surgery, St. John's Medical College, Bangalore and completed his masters in General Surgery from St. John's, standing first in the batch. Following this, he worked as Asst. Professor in Meenakshi Medical College till 2011.After scoring first in the Tamil Nadu State Entrance for MCh exams, he joined the Dept of Urology, Madras Medical College and was a PG resident for 3 years there. After gaining expertise in the field of Urology and completing his MCh Urology, he is presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Urology, Saveetha Medical College, Thandalam.He is also a visiting consultant in Apollo Spectra, M R C Nagar, R A Puram, Chennai - 600 028.Consultant Urologist at V.S Hospitals, Kilpauk, Chennai.Visiting Consultant, Dr. Rex's Hospital, Miller's Road, Kilpauk, Chennai.He has presented papers at national conferences, keeps himself updated with the latest developments in Urology, andrology, and urogynaecology in order to provide the treatment solutions for all the patients who entrust them in his care.

Egmore, Chennai

Ray & Rio's Speciality Clinic


3, Montieth Lane, Landmark: Opposite Rajarathnam Stadium, Chennai

Get Directions

+ 13

Mon - Sat

01:30 - 02:29
02:30 - 05:00

Online Payment Available
Max. 30 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - Tanjore Medical College, 2006
MCh - Urology - Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2015
MS - General Surgery - St John's Medical College, Bangalore, 2010


2010 - 2012 Assistant professor in Department of Urology at Meenaskhi medical college
2012 - 2015 Post Graduation Resident department of urology at Madras Medical College


79063 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 2006
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Ray & Rio's Speciality Clinic
Change Clinic
5750Max 30 mins wait