Consulted Dr. Prasanthi (Dermatologist) for Skin Rash Treatment
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Explanation of the health issueDoctor friendliness
While appreciating the diagnosis and advise of Dr.Prasanti , I would bring the following issues to your Notice & expect probable remedies :
(1) I was in clinic at 12:00 noon, for the scheduled appointment at 12:15
(2) Your site talks of prompt service, but unexpected waiting of maximum 30 minutes in unexpected situations as stated is also acceptable
(3) Two patients, scheduled before me were waiting & hence I took the delay positively
(4). Just before my turn a gentleman came in, paid fees, lot of talk with receptionist & the nurse on duty allowed him in, putting me off the line
(5) When I questioned the receptionist, (the nurse slipped away) she said, he is not patient (I saw him paying fee, he didn't know Tamil), but Madam called him & he is for some doubt clearance, etc were told & I was not convinced. He was a patient & took 10-15 minutes of consulting time & finally I could meet Dr at 1pm or later.
(6) Since I came to your clinic on the recommendation of a family friend & Dr. Prasanti had been so courteous, best responded to my medical issue, I did not feel to tell this issue to her, though I was in the peak of irritation & I had an extremely important meeting to reach by 1:30pm.
(7) Now, this is put to you because, you have given the opportunity to me & you are using all Net-savvy provision for better services.....But an unprofessional Secretariat can spoil the entire effort.
Otherwise, I would have absorbed the episode & me too belong to higher echolen professional group.
Dr. Prasanthi replied
Thank you for taking the effort to detail the situation that you have been through. I will take very effort to improve the management of patient inflow. Sorry for the inconvenience you have suffered.