Visited For Knee Pain Physiotherapy
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
Reason of visit: Severe knee pain due to Badminton
Consultation: Dr. Aparna patiently heared my knee pain issues and was suggested for pain relief and strengthing sessions.
I immediately started with it as I didn’t want to postpone and cause any injuries further.
1. Initially, went through pain relief sessions. Each day, she patiently took my inputs, analysed, explained what was happening. She gave advices on recovering from it with good care each day
2. After my pain reduction, she instructed with great attention to stretching and strengthening exercises.
After following the exercises, I could see the reduction in pain each day to none
1. Importance of doing strengthening exercises
2. Dr. Aparna is to the point on how/why/what needs to be done
3. Patience for listening and to act towards treatment
4. Also, the doctor Phonki Sharma during her schedule with other patient, actively listed to my pain issued and helped me with great care. I really appreciate it. Thanks to her 🙏🏼
A PDF/printed format with image of the exercises would be much more helpful if possible.
I would like to thank you to Dr. Aparna / Dr. Phonki Sharma for their sincere service 🙏🏼.
People out there, without a doubt can visit the place. I highly recommend it. You will be in good hands.
Dr. Aparna Kakoti (PT) replied
Thanks for your feedback.