Consulted Dr. Adil Sadiq (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon) for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery(CABG)
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
As the feedback influences the patients choice to get into the BEST Right Doctor/Hospital, providing this feedback with reasonable/ responsible mind sent...
Top-5 Things/that amazed us in our experience with Doctor Adil Sadiq:
1. Well connecting to Patient & attendant by treating politely and respecting their dignity, explains the problem(s) in detail with possible solutions, and finally with his recommended solution.
2. Very Passionate about Job(Helping/Caring/Treating Patients) with FULL HEART, strongly accommodates Patient/Attendant and makes them quite comfortable to interact with.
3. Solid interaction with Doctor on the queries clarifications at every meeting before/after surgery
4. Respect patients/family' right to reach decisions with Doctor about their treatment and care.
5. Support patients in caring for themselves to improve and maintain their health.
My father-in-law underwent LIS CABG surgery by Doctor Adil Sadiq and Team at Sakra Hospital early this month. Our amazing/fruitful journey goes as below with this Doctor and Team at Sakra Hospital.
• CAG report was put into system, shown us the blockages on the three main arteries, and the essential need for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft surgery)
• We were provided insights on various methods for doing CABG: LIS(Key-Hole)/Modern Method, Beat Heart Surgery and Open Heart
• We were told about the potential possibility of LIS(Least Invasive) CABG/Key hole surgery, and later its confirmed method with a CT Scan for the chest; that was great news for the patient & family given this method’s benefits like quickest recovery time, no bone cutting and much better life style associated with it.
• Our Pre-Surgery preparation/whether to commit to undergo this surgery here with this Doctor: We did our own research over net on the above methods of doing By-Pass surgery, and we have got so many number of queries to check with, and then when we discussed with the Doctor, he shared the insights at very deep/breadth levels with lot of passion and interest, we were explained in detail on what can be anticipated during/after the surgery, and the excellent dedicated doctors team that supports each patient at various levels.
• All this information and his excellent way of accommodating the patient/family, helped us in making informed decisions in convincing ourselves with full heart and to undergo the surgery with the Doctor Adil Sadiq and Team in this hospital of Sakra.
• Communications are crystal clear to the patient/attendant on set of events that can be anticipated
• Hourly updates to the attendant/family by doctors team
• Final update by the Doctor Adil Sadiq on the success of the surgery and the summary of how it went overall. Saw him very tireless and very patient and smiley in explaining details to the patient family even after spending considerable hours in completing the surgery.
• Two family members were allowed to see the patient after sometime.
• Observed extraordinary & Doctors/Nursing care in ICU and we were glad to see it that way.
• Talented staff/nursing care at ward.
1st week/ post Discharge:
• Doctor responses/support was available at needy times/ to our messages/calls and we were very glad about it.
Overall, Amazing experience/interactions during our stay at hospital/post-surgery of 1 week. With Sincere Thanks and Gratitude to Dr. Adil Sadiq and Team at Sakra, signing off for now and May God Bless You for a Great Health!
Sakra World Hospital replied
“Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words and appreciation mean a lot to us at Sakra, and we'll be sure to convey your message to Dr.Adil Sadiq We wish you the best of health in the future! “