Consulted Dr. Sunita Pawar Shekokar (Gynecologist) for Pregnancy
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfaction
Hi to all the new mommy’s,
I wanted to share my review regarding my pregnancy period. It was a wonderful journey throughout and most of its credit goes to my doctor (Dr. Sunitha Pawar) and family.
Initially I was scared about which gynecologist I should go for during my pregnancy time as I wanted to have the same doctor throughout. As I am new in Bangalore I was very much confused about the gynecologist as everyone wants the best doctor in town to go for during their pregnancy time. The same was the case with me and my husband. We wanted to have a doctor who is more like a family, who can guide and help us like our family member.
We searched for many gynecologist on internet nearby our home and found 3-4 very good names. As Motherhood hospital was nearest so we went to this hospital in Sarjapur location and there we got very good reviews about Dr. Sunitha Pawar via many new parents and also her name was also on our list of good doctors in Bangalore so we took her appointment.
We are very thankful to Dr. Sunitha as she guided us very well throughout my pregnancy without making me go worried about little things like what I should eat, what if I feel nauseatic or if I need her assistance will she be available. She was available to me all time on her phone and personally whenever I needed her suggestion or advice during this time whether its abot any medicine, weakness or any new changes to my body. She also motivated me and gave emotional support as I was having low lying placenta in the initial phase of my pregnancy which me little worried as this was my first pregnancy. However, Instead of making me worried she always tried to make me calm and make me feel as everything will be alright.
I have happily delivered a baby girl on this 30th of June 2020 and very happy that Dr. Sunitha was there all the time with me to make me feel comfortable during my operation and eve she also had a talk to my mother so that she will also not be worried during this COVID-19 period as she is staying in my hometown. After talking to the doctor even she also got the faith that everything will be safe and fine with the baby and me.
I want to share some important point which each pregrency should follow:
1. Believe on your Doctor.
2. Dr. Sunita will answer your queries through whatsapp if you have any doubt.
3. Don’t disturb your doctor unnecessary. Always make lists of thing which you will ask in appointment so that you will not miss anything.
4. She knows different languages like English, Hindi, and Marathi.
5. You can also meet Dr. Sunita in HSR Layout
6. Talk to your Dr. Doctor if you noticed any changes in your body.
7. Take proper medicines and monitor your BP, Sugar level, fluid, vitamins.
8. Don’t fit heavy things and try to avoid stairs.
9. Don’t eat non-veg, pineapple and other fruits which make your body warm.
10. Motherhood Hospital is good overall but admin department is not sharing all information like packages, room charges and other thing during C-Section. Kindly checking during admission and emergency. worried