Fortis la Femme, Richmond Town, Bangalore
Fortis La Femme is a boutique facility that is completely dedicated to HealthCare of Women and Children. Fortis La Femme is India’s leading healthcare provider for all the ages of women. This is the only hospital that contains “Amaara Human Milk Bank” which is a non-profit Human Breast Milk Bank in the state of Karnataka. This hospital gives all the support to the women patients regarding mental, physical, and emotional strength. Fortis Le Femme provides Prenatal & Postnatal care to all the mothers. Fortis Le Femme has plenty of stay options that are available for every mother and they are General Ward, Twin Sharing, Single Delux, Suite & Presidential Suite rooms.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis La Femme Richmond Town, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process. At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Fortis La Femme, Richmond Town- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Rajajinagar- Bangalore
Fortis Le Femme in Richmond Town is especially known for the care of the mother and child and the core specialties of this hospital are:
- Obstetrics & High-risk Pregnancy
- Minimal access to Gynecology Surgery
- Mental Health & Behavioural Sciences
- ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Foetal Medicine
- Neonatal Intensive Care [NICU]
- Psychiatric Counselling
- International Patient care24x7
- Operation Theatres
- Ambulance Service
- Mama Mia Services
- Diagnostic center
- Car Parking, Cafeteria, Security
- Housekeeping, Allied Service Manager, OP Manager, Guest Relation Manager
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
4 pm to 7 pm