Fortis, Bannerghatta Rd, Bangalore
Fortis Healthcare is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing hospital network that has been committed to providing high quality and professional health care & comfort to all the patients. Fortis in Bannerghatta road is known for providing superior medical & surgical services for the patients and dedicated staff to work around the clock. This hospital is accredited through the Joint Commission International (JCI), NABH, and the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) and thus ensures in giving the highest standards of medical services. Fortis at Bannerghatta Road is the first and only hospital in Karnataka to be accredited by JCI. This hospital has a capacity of 276 beds with 24/7 care.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Bannerghatta Road, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process.
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.-
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Rajajinagar- Bangalore
- Fortis La Femme, Richmond Town- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital at Bannerghatta Road is popular for providing the best medical and surgical services to its patients. Centers of Excellence are:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement
- Gastro Sciences
- Critical care
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Blood disorders
- Breast surgery
- International Patient care
- Operation Theatres
- Ambulance Service
- Blood Banks
- Diagnostic center
- ATM Services
- Car Parking
- IP Manager
- Linen, and Laundry
- Allied Service Manager, OP Manager, Guest Relation Manager
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
4 pm to 7 pm
ICU - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm