BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Kengeri - Bangalore
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals are two in Bangalore, one in Kengeri and another one at Richmond Road. It is a multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital with over 500 beds and 14 operation theater in the Kengeri branch. Gleneagles Global Hospital in Richmont Road is equipped with 40 beds. Gleneagles Global Hospitals are located at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Mumbai. Gleneagles Global Hospitals is the most preferred group of hospitals with a network of 84 hospitals with over 16,000 licensed beds all over the world, out of which 2000 beds are in India. These hospitals have state-of-the-art infrastructure, NABH accreditation and top-notch facilities to provide the best care to the patients. Gleneagles Global Hospital is a part of Parkway Pantai, which is a fully owned subsidiary of IHH Healthcare. Gleneagles Global Hospital provides a comprehensive multi-organ transplant in India. The vision of this hospital is to be the global leader in valued based integrated healthcare and the mission is to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
Location in Bangalore:
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Kengeri - Bangalore
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Richmond Road - Bangalore
- Arthroscopy and sports medicine
- Bariatric surgery
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Breast oncology
- Cardio-thoracic and vascular surgery
- Critical care and dermatology
- Emergency medicine and trauma
- HPB and Liver surgery
- Infectious disease
- Interventional radiology
- Kidney transplantation
- Liver transplantation
- Medical gastroenterology and endoscopy
- General medicine and surgery
- Heart transplantation
- Medical Oncology
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Orthopedics and joint replacement
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation therapy
- Spinal surgery
- Surgical gastroenterology
- Surgical oncology
- Transfusion medicine
- Vascular and endovascular surgery
- 11 am to 12 noon
- 4 pm to 6 pm
- 11 am to 12 noon
- 4 pm to 5 pm
- The patient needs to bring all the necessary documents such as insurance cards, previous medical records, and also necessary personal items to make their stay comfortable, with ease.
- The patient or the caregiver is asked to fill the admission form accurately and a unique hospital ID is generated and the patient is admitted to the hospital.
- Only one caregiver is allowed.
- The billing is centrally administered by the billing department. It is mandatory for cashless payments to pre-authorize and in the case of emergency, it is handled case-by-case.
- All the pending dues have to be finished before the discharge and then the discharge summary is obtained.