Apollo Hospitals, Seshadripuram, Bangalore
Seshadripuram Apollo Hospital began its operations as a specialized Intensive Care Unit [ICU] and right now it is one of the superior Multispeciality Hospital around Seshadripuram. The main motto of Apollo is “Saving & Enriching Lives” and to reach this, every staff and doctor of Apollo serves the best patient care with the latest technology incorporated medical devices and compassion of the doctors. This hospital is a center for some unique surgeries which are very complex and by achieving those, Seshadripuram Apollo Hospital stood out of many other multispeciality hospitals in ensuring the safety & care for the patients. Apollo Hospitals provide the opportunity for the patients to select personalized treatment options and this results in gaining the most trustworthy hospital in and around Bangalore city.
Center of Excellence:
- Robotic surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Microbiology lab
- Transfusion medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Plastic surgery
- General surgery
- Internal medicineENT
- Physical medicine
- Nuclear medicine
- Vascular and non-vascular intervention
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leaving valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments and being on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
- 24-hour accident & emergency service
- International patient care
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Apollo Hospitals, Seshadripuram - Bangalore
- Apollo Specialty Hospital, Jayanagar - Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore
- Apollo Cradle, Jayanagar 5th Block - Bangalore
- Apollo Cradle, Koramangala 6th Block - Bangalore
- Apollo Cradle, AECS Layout - Bangalore
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Koramangala 5th Block - Bangalore
- OPD visiting hours:8 am - 10 pm
- In-patient visiting hours:11 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 7 pm
- Emergency services: 24 hours