Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri

Profile is claimed

MS - Otorhinolaryngology, MBBS


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


8 Years Experience Overall  (5 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

97% (106 votes)

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore and has an experience of 8 years in this field. Dr. Sandeep Dachuri practices at Shri Vishnu Ent Speciality Center in Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore and People Tree Hospitals in Banashankari, Bangalore. He completed MS - Otorhinolaryngology from Kasturba Medical College in 2014 and MBBS from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool in 2007. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: SCREENING FOR HEAD & NECK CANCERS,ENT CONSULTATION & TREATMENT,NASAL ENDOSCOPY,SINUSITIS EVALUATION and GIDDINESS EVALUATION etc.

Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore

Shri Vishnu Ent Speciality Center


4014, Vishwabharthi, HBCS Layout, 80 Feet Road, Girinagar 4th Phase, Landmark: Near Seetha Circle, Bangalore

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

05:00 - 09:00


05:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


Foreign Body Removal
Ear Microscopy
Vidoe laryngoscopy


MS - Otorhinolaryngology - Kasturba Medical College, 2014
MBBS - Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, 2007


108091 Karnataka Medical Council, 2014
Report an Error