Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Practo has not received required documents and medical registration number for Dr. Wajahath Parveez R. Upload
Dr. Wajahath Parveez R

Dr. Wajahath Parveez R

Profile is claimed

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


28 Years Experience Overall

Dr. Wajahath Parveez R is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Jayanagar 3 Block, Bangalore and has an experience of 28 years in this field. Dr. Wajahath Parveez R practices at Masiha ENT Dental Clinic in Jayanagar 3 Block, Bangalore,Shifaa Hospital in Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore and Venkatagiri Clinic And Nursing Home in Jayanagar 1 Block, Bangalore. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Surgery for Snoring,Thyroplasty,Congenital Ear Problem Treatment,Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery and Surgery Of The Facial Nerve etc.

Jayanagar 3 Block, Bangalore

Masiha ENT Dental Clinic

No. 8/36, 10th Cross, LIC Colony, Jayanagar 3rd Block., Bangalore

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

05:30 - 08:00

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Report an Error