a year ago
Visited ForTeeth Whitening
It was a disastrous experience which did not serve any purpose-
1. They charged 6000 Rs. for teeth whitening , but my teeth are still yellow. Clearly the person who did does not understand how to bleach teeth.
2. Also, the procedure itself was very painful and unprofessional. She had tools in my mouth and she was talking to her colleagues or looking at them and obviously she forgot where her tool is going. In first sitting She burnt my upper lips which were swollen for next three days. When I talked about this in second sitting, she did not take it seriously because this time also many times she forgot where her tools are going.
3. The other staff too were very careless. she had tools in my mouth and they will come there and touch the chair/setting on which i was lying and it will always shake. do they understand how sensitive the aria of mouth is. one wrong shake and it can kill a person. It's mouth which has a tiny size, not a football field.
4. In middle of my teeth there are still black lines though they charged me for cleaning tals.
5. I had informed the doctor that i had bad breath problem. The doctor did not even bother to consider this a problem neither he let me know that what I am suppose to do about this.
So after paying 9000 Rs none of my problem got cured. My teeth are still yellow, unclean and with bad breath. I would never recommend this place to anyone.