Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. H.N. Reddy

Dr. H.N. Reddy

Claim this profile



ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologist


18 Years Experience Overall  (18 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

87% (23 votes)

The post involves clinical and research work in the department of ENT - Head and Neck Surgery. The work includes ENT out patient management and surgical treatment of relevant cases. It also includes academic and clinical training of post graduate ENT students, undergraduate medical students and nursing students, regular bedside clinics, clinical seminars and lecturers are also to be done. He is confident in performing all the day to day management and care of outpatients and patients in the ward. He has attended to all E.N.T, Head & Neck emergencies and dealt with them appropriately. He has performed most of the ENT Head & Neck Surgery Cases including Micro Ear Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Microlaryngeal Surgery, Thyroid and Salivary Gland Surgeries (Parotidectomy). He has performed many an Aero- Digestive tract foreign body removal by Bronchoscopy and Oesophagoscopy. He is actively involved in all teaching programmes of the department like lectures, seminars, journal club, tutorials, case presentations, dissection and undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.

Hebbal, Bangalore

Grow & Glow Health Care


Lalitha Residency Coffee Board Layout, Kempapura, Landmark: Near Families Super Market, Bangalore

Get Directions

+ 8

Mon - Fri

07:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions

Attended Quite A Few Workshops And Conferences To Update My Knowledge. Presented Posters And Papers At Conferences. Published Papers In International Indexed And Also National Journals


MBBS - Kasturba Medical College, 1994
MS - ENT - Devaraj URS Medical College - Kolar, 2001


Karnataka Medical Council
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)


View all (6)
1999 - 2001 Resident at Sri Devraj Urs Medical College,
2001 - 2002 Assistant Professor at Sri Devraj Urs Medical College
2003 - 2006 Consultant in UK at NHS
2006 - 2008 Lecturer at M.S Ramiah Medical College
2008 - 2010 Assistant Professor at M.S Ramiah Medical College


38723 Karnataka Medical Council, 1994
Report an Error