Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Aanchal A Mittal

Dr. Aanchal A Mittal

Profile is claimed



ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


7 Years Experience Overall  (4 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Aanchal A Mittal is a ENT specialist/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Jayanagar, Bangalore and has an experience of 7 years in this field. She practices at Therapeia Skin Hair and ENT Centre in Jayanagar, Bangalore. She completed MBBS from K S Hedge Medical Academy, Mangalore in 2011 and MS - ENT from Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Pune in 2015. After working for a few years in government and private setup to gain experience in various ENT surgeries, she underwent special training in Otology and Cochear implantation as a part of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences recognised Otology fellowship (FRGUHS) at the Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore under the guidance of the well-known Otologist and Cochlear implant surgeon, Dr. Sunil Narayan Dutt. She is committed to care for her patients and provides treatment to the meticulous detail and necessity.

Jayanagar, Bangalore

Therapeia Skin Hair and ENT Centre


at #37/E, South End Road, 200m from SOUTH END CIRCLE METRO station, Landmark: Near South End Circle/Surana College, Bangalore

Get Directions

+ 10

Mon - Sun

12:00 - 01:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MS - ENT - Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pune, 2015
MBBS - KS Hedge Medical College, 2011


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
Cochlear Implant Group of India (CIGI)
Association of Otolaryngologists of Karnataka
Association of Otolaryngologists of Navi Mumbai raigad


90820 Karnataka Medical Council, 2011

Trainings and Certifications

Fellowship in Otology - Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore, 2019
Report an Error