1. Can Breast Surgery be detected in future?
Breast Surgery can be detected in the future due to the implants present and the incisions on the chest.
2. What are the options if Breast Surgery fails?
If Breast Surgery fails:
- Remove the breast implant and the surrounding scar tissue
- Reconstruct the damaged tissue using the patient’s own tissue
- DIEP flap procedure
3. Is Breast Surgery permanent?
Breast Surgery may have a long lifespan but that is not considered permanent. You may need breast surgery again to correct the changes due to:
- Lifestyle modifications
- Size of implant
- Type of implant
4. What are the advantages of Breast Surgery?
The following are the advantages of Breast Surgery:
- It gives volume to the breasts
- Breasts with irregular shape can be rectified
- It helps in symmetrical body shape
- It restores breasts after pregnancy and aging
- It helps to rebuild the breasts after mastectomy
- It helps in building confidence
- It helps in reducing the size of the breasts
5. What is the success rate of Breast Surgery?
The success rate of Breast Surgery depends on the following factors:
- Age of the patient
- Type of breast implant used
- The medical condition of the patient
- The immune response of the individual to the breast implant
- The lifestyle of the individual