Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Shubhra Goyal

Dr. Shubhra Goyal

Profile is claimed

MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology





Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn)


Infertility Specialist

7 Years Experience Overall  (7 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Shubhra Goyal is a consultant obstetrician - gynaecologist with special expertise in gynae endoscopy and fertility treatment . She has received training from prestigious medical institute of india like maulana azad medical college, New delhi and PGIMER Chandigarh. She has been trained in advance gynae endoscopy under Dr BB Dash in delhi and in advance infertility under Dr Purnima Nadkarni in 21 st century hospitals , Vapi , GujratShe can be consulted at Bliss gynae clinic which is superspeciality clinic for women's health related to Gynaecology and Pregnancy .

Loha Mandi, Agra

Bliss Gynae Clinic

34, New Raja Ki Mandi, Madia Katra Agra, Landmark: Behind Raja Ki Mandi Stn, Agra

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

06:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a Gynecologist?

A: Gynaecologists are medical practitioners who are specialized in diagnosing and treating issues of the female reproductive system and breasts.

Q: Is there a difference between Gynecologist & Obstetrician?

A: Gynaecologists can treat and diagnose problems related to female reproductive system health, whereas an obstetrician is a gynaecologist who specializes in pregnancy and childbirth.

Q: What are the common procedures performed by a Gynecologist/Obstetrician?

A: There are common procedures performed by gynaecologists/Obstetrician: -selective Salpingography to identify fallopian tube disease or obstruction -fluid-Contrast Ultrasound to evaluate lining and cavity of uterus -cutting of scar tissues -surgical repair of vaginal wall to repair hernias -colposcopy to view the opening of uterus -ablation to remove a layer of tissues lining the uterus

Q: Do Gynecologist/Obstetrician treat infertility in women?

A: An obstetrician/gynaecologist with extra training and who is certified in reproductive endocrinology can treat infertility in women.

Q: How often should females visit a Gynecologist/Obstetrician?

A: Females should visit a gynaecologist/obstetrician once in a year for pelvic examination to check for any sign of illness or abnormalities.


MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - LNJP Hospital and MAMC college, 2013
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - NBE, 2014


2018 - 2018 consultant at womens' hospital, delhi gate
2016 - 2017 assistant professor at fh medical college
2016 - 2016 consultant at nayati hospital
2013 - 2016 senior resident at pgimer


77610 Uttar Pradesh Medical Council, 2017
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Bliss Gynae Clinic
Loha Mandi
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.